Your creation of an account with The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation (the “Foundation”) constitutes your consent to, and is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with, the following provisions.
Access and Use
Access to the application site and the software used to process applications is made available to you solely for the purpose of creating an account and accessing, reviewing, completing and submitting an application for a grant from the Foundation or submitting a letter of reference in support of an application. You agree that, at all times:
- You will access and use same in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and solely for the above purposes.
- Accounts and passwords may only be used by one individual per account. You will not create more than one account or enter information in the settings of any other account.
- You will keep your password and log-in information strictly confidential and will not grant access to your password, account, or user information to any other person.
- You are responsible for your account and any activity occurring in your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized access or use of your account.
- You will comply with the terms and conditions of access and use in effect from time to time.
The Foundation reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and at any time and from time to time, to block or limit your access to your account, your application, the application site or the software used to process applications, without notice or explanation.
Communications by and with the Foundation are to be conducted electronically. You consent to the use of electronic communication in your dealings with the Foundation and agree to receive electronically any communications from the Foundation relating to your account, your application(s) or your letter of reference, the award of any grant(s) and your obligations with respect to any of the foregoing matters, at the email address affiliated with the account created by you, or at such other email address of which you may advise the Foundation from time to time. You agree to keep this email address up to date, so that the Foundation can communicate with you electronically at all times, failing which you will not be eligible to submit an application and any application that you may have submitted will be automatically withdrawn.
You may at any time advise the Foundation that you do not wish to continue receiving electronic communications from the Foundation in connection with the foregoing matters. However, in such case, you will immediately cease to be eligible to apply and any application that you may have submitted will be automatically withdrawn.